Not only are the patterns and geometrical shapes a piece of our legacy but offer an opportunity for symbolic interpretation.
Choose the jewelry that resonates with you. Here are some suggestions:
A round shape represents heaven, unity, wholeness, completion, infinity, nurturing, a center point of focus.
- The “Compass”-jewelry can remind you of choosing your own direction, being the master of your life. It may also be a declaration to the receiver of the perfection of their soul.
- The “Floral”-pendant, which is also the Arva Sweden logo, can serve as a symbol of letting beauty into your life, being all you can be.
A square generally represents the earth, building blocks, a foundation or integrity, saying that it is possible to create or retain order in your life. It might also represent a heart and the potential duality in everything and can be said to encourage balance. Other possible interpretations are:
- The four cardinal directions (north, south, east, west)
- The four major season (winter, spring, summer, autumn)
- The four cosmic elements (suns, moons, planets, stars)
- The four common phases of human life (birth, child, adult, death)
- The four prime elements (fire, earth, air, water)
With the Pyramid square-jewelry you can say “you are my world” or perhaps it may serve as a reminder of your own integrity.
The “Mixed carvings”- bracelet and long necklace with all the patterns mixed together can remind you of consciously choosing the patterns you want to be active in your life.